2021 Atlas Geocache Virtual Clue Card
Remember that all caches will be made available beginning Tuesday, June 1!
Download a PDF copy of the Virtual Clue Card.
(letter above equals below, and vice versa)
- N 41 33.728 W 087 48.655
- George Washington could not tell a lie
Beaming in the Shade
- N 41 25.326 W 087 59.056
- "Find Judy a Pet, Pavi." "Lion?"
- Whqvgu Crg jnf n sbezre qverpgbe bs guvf yvoenel. Svaq ure zrzbevny cyndhr naq lbh jba'g or sne sebz gur pnpur.
Branch into Giving
- N 41 36.434 W 087 45.398
- If you're feeling generous, visit this area of the library to "give" your fellow community members a hand.
- Qba'g yrg zl oevtugarff qvfgenpg lbh sebz ybpngvat zr!
Catch Some Shade
- N 41 42.185 W 087 49.938
- Under the canopy and among the leaves you’ll find me.
- Nobir gur sybjref ohg orybj gur pnabcl, vafcrpg gur tenl zrgnyyvp yrnsl jnyyf.
Color Your World
- N 41 26.015 W 088 13.435
- We just love the different "Hughs" of art!
Color Your World
- N 41 27.380 W 088 15.721
- Didn't mean to give you the Gold Shoulder. Maybe we're "up" to something.
- Sybbe Evfvat
Deep Sea Tale
- N 41 38.8067 W 87 44.66
- Finding Nemo
- Bcra gur pnfr ba gur furys
Dive Into a Good Book
- N 41 44.3117 W 87 46.4083
- Your hunt is going swimmingly if you're able to find this cache.
- Svfu Gnax
Enter to Our Colorful World
- N 41 46.2941 W 87 51.3552
- Find our code where you enter the building
- Teno gur pbqr rira vs gur qbbe vf ybpxrq
Go Big or Go Home
- N 41 20.3067 W 87 47.5133
- The QR code is on the bookcase for Large Print Fiction.
- Trg evq bs gur zntavslvat tynff naq cvpx n obbx sebz guvf frpgvba.
Hey Diddle Diddle
- N 41 30.359 W 087 49.664
- The QR can be found outside in one of the library's secret areas. Not many people know about it, but the entrance can be found inside the library to go back outside again.
- Gur pyhhhhr jvyy yrnq lbh gb gur yvoenel’f ovt oyhr sevraq!
- N 41 32.079 W 087 53.500
- As a teen, Honest Abe loved to read. Wonder what he would think about this teen collection.
- Lbh ner n 3Q cevag njnl.
I see trees of green, red roses too...
- N 41 30.756 W 087 43.515
- The looking glass reflects the landscape, both natural and man made.
- Gur fgebatrfg funcr bs nepuvgrpgf
Is That A Hydrant?
- N 41 43.224 W 087 45.152
- Well it is red and cylindrical.
- Onpx bs ybpx
It's Your Lucky Day
- N 41 37.113 W 087 51.376
- Four leaf clovers can be hard to find!
- Purpx oruvaq gur zntnmvarf
New Community Garden
- N 41 29.511 W 087 34.41
- Protector of the new garden.
- Veba Fgeratgu
Open a Book...Where Will You Land?
- N 41 45.339 W 088 02.715
- Ready for summer adventures? Sit down and start reading!
- N 41 33.832 W 087 39.889
- When you see the kids reading, look towards the flag and you will find the light to Hope.
- Haqre gur Ebpx
Pedal Your Way to the Library
- N 41 44.902 W 087 48.937
- Pop a wheelie to a good book but don't hit a wall on your way
- ba gur jnyy ol gur ovxr enpx
Read the Red Panda
- N 41 36.5517 W 88 12.1817
- Our mascot is watching over a place of sharing
- Zl evatf fubj zl ntr
- N 41 33.955 W 087 32.966
- I'm often a pane when you see me
- Lbh tnmr ng zr bsgra
The Broad Side
- N 41 32.252 W 88 09.982
- Where would you find cows and sheep in a library?
- Oruvaq n cvyyne
The Joy of Cooking
- N 41 42.172 W 87 46.689
- Before you fire up the grill stop by and see me.
- Gur OOD fnhpr vf ba fnyr sbe fvk qbyynef naq sbegl bar pragf
The North Pole
- N 41 39.424 W 087 40.889
- On the back side of the flagpole
- B're gur enzcnegf, gur onaare jnirf
Through the Looking Glass
- N41 28 30.537 W 087 38 02.385
- See through
- Vg'f abg n obbx be n zveebj
View from the Top
- N 41 31.6112 W 88 4.9182
- Take in the beautiful view of The Jewel of Joliet.
- gjb uhaqerq ryrira qrterrf fbhgu jrfg
Warm and Cozy
- N 41 27.0179 W 87 37.8404
- Where’s the best place to go to cozy up and read a good book?
- Gur sver zvtug abg or yvg, ohg vg'f fgvyy n cerggl cvpgher.
- N 41 43.335 W 087 42.046
- Greetings to Everyone!
- Oyhr naq lryybj
Wheels to Wonder!
- N 41 45.094 W 087 50.394
- A resting place for a healthy ride.
- Fgbar naq Veba
What color am I?
- N 41 28.992, W 087 43.577
- I'm not the color of the sky, the sun, the moon, or stars. I can be found, underground, where roots like to grow. What color am I?
- nex Benatr
You can't capture me
- N 41 39.501 W 088 00.225
- Frances Scott Key sang about me, my stripes are 13 my stars at 50, thanks for coming to my library, you are pretty nifty.
- Byq Tybel
- N 41 39.852 W 087 47.677
- Take a seat under the trees, enjoy the shade and watch the bees.
- Zl sevraqyl pngrecvyyne znqr vgf pbpbba bar qnl. Vg ghearq vagb n ohggresyl naq dhvpxyl syrj njnl.